Episode 7 Plot of Witnee Episode 7 Plot of Witnee

...are you mentally handicapped? Serious question.

stewardhklarlover responds:

Visit my website to find out the answer, my friend. I assure you that your question will be thoroughly answered. Serious answer.

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

Just get a girl to voice girls, for god's sake. Internet voice actresses are not hard to find. Voicing girls yourself just makes you seem lazy and incompetent.

SpeedoSausage responds:

i mean there clearly was a female voice actress, and the other 2 girls were voiced by guys for comedic value but THNAKS ANYWAYS MR. RaNcDidPsYcHoJoSh!!!!

Regretroid Music Video Regretroid Music Video

The drawings were crap and the song sucked.

I've always seen Samus as a sex object, and I will continue to do so, without taking her feelings into consideration at all, because I don't know if you're aware, but Samus doesn't have feelings. Because she's a video game character. She doesn't fucking exist. Therefore I'm free to see her as the fucktoy she truly is.

Bronies Bronies

Ugh.

Bronies need to fucking kill themselves.

The New Suited (pilot) The New Suited (pilot)

I didn't like it.

It's not funny, the art style is poor and the jokes are derivative. Another Mario/WoW parody, oh look, that's NEVER been done before.

Try harder please.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Ugh...

And so it came to pass that egoraptor did make yet another unfunny parody that fails to make any sort of statement or point about its subject matter that hasn't already been stated by 13 year old youtube users nationwide, but instead acts as a catalyst for ignorant fanboys all around the internet to beg you for more of the same mediocrity. It doubtlessly appeals to the grunting caveman deep within everyone to hear you and a bunch of your dumb friends mindlessly scream exaggerated syllables into a microphone.

Anyone can do this. Seriously. You're not insightful or unique. I think you could do way better. See me after class.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Lackluster for the most part.

Most of these are just really predictable jokes and 4chan memes, there's not really much humor to them.

Of course Stamper has to go ahead and outshine everyone at the end, his is the best of them all, easily. Way to be a spergin' faggot, Stamper. All those video game ladies must love you for it, with a panty-wetting lust that TRANSCENDS UNIVERSES.

rtil the bee rtil the bee

I don't get it

are you trying to start the next caramelldansen or something

xtil responds:

no i just feel like DANCING

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

that song at the end

oh my god i love that song please tell me what it is

Kekin X Episode B Kekin X Episode B

Stick to making webcomics

This is better suited as a shitty webcomic than a shitty flash animation. Just a bunch of poorly drawn faux-anime characters who quip to each other about internet culture/anime/video games while ska music plays? Yeah, you definitely have nothing new or interesting to say. It's been done like a billion billion billion fucking times before you. Stick to making webcomics.

Bland people only make bland animations. They're unable to do anything else, and you prove that beyond the shadow of a doubt.